Saturday, January 9, 2010

Glorified Dog Treat!

Christopher is 6 months old...yea! We had our 6 month shots yesterday that ended in diarrhea and vomiting...yea! Everyone is fine now! = ) Anyway, I'm really loving the 6 month old stage. He is getting a little personality of his own. He's just so much fun to watch. Charlie and I are so wrapped around his little finger and he totally knows how to get a reaction out of us. I'm concerned about who is going to actually be "the parent" in the future and discipline him. Luckily for now that is not something we have to worry about!

So about the glorified dog treat. This morning I gave Christopher his 3rd teething biscuit. He doesn't have teeth yet nor is he showing any signs or symptoms of them but teething biscuits seem to occupy him for a few minutes. (There are only so many things you can do to entertain a 6 month old and quite frankly I get tired sometimes and need a break). Anyway, for some reason these treats smell and look just like a dog treat (but glorified). They come in this little plastic wrapper that makes a very distinct noise when opened. Our dogs know this noise. They are present and ready as soon as I give Chris the biscuit to help clean up any mess. Well, Cooper was a total bully this morning and demanded the treat from Christopher. I will let the pictures tell the story...it all ended happily ever after...


0 comments: