Then-
Now-

Christopher turned O-N-E at 6:08am this morning! I just can't believe a whole year has gone by!! He is becoming extremely active and toddling everywhere!! I can barely keep up with him! He weighs about 22 pounds now and is down to one bottle per day (in the evening), otherwise he eats grown-up food (and is even attempting to use a spoon- video to follow). His words include dad,
dada (which means a lot of things), this, that,
pupu (or some form of puppy we think). He said mama ONCE with meaning but that was it. He absolutely loves to bang things against the wall or window and throw as hard as he possibly can. He is ALL BOY! Charlie bought him a soccer ball for his birthday and he actually kicked it around the house for a bit (Captain Chris, eh?!- also video to follow).
For his birthday I took the day off from work. Auntie Lisa came to town to celebrate and we took him to the zoo. He had fun petting the goats and eating
dippin' dots! When dad got home from work we ate chocolate cupcakes and sang happy birthday! = ) It was a great day!



He is such a blessing to our life! We can't wait to see what this next year has in store for him (& us)..... = )
1 comments:
You know what else I was thinking?? Can you believe we have kids??? WOW!
Post a Comment