Sunday, October 10, 2010

Time is flying by...

Well Christopher is 15 months old now! He is CRAAAAZY! He is keeping us super, super busy running around the house and just being a goofball. He loves to laugh, talk, run and get into all sorts of trouble! We took him 'camping' last weekend and he looooved it! He was so happy to be outside and spend time with family! He seems to be doing great post ear tube placement! = ) We are moving his bedtime to 8pm. This has been AWESOME lately since it means he sleeps in until 7:15 now (woohoo- much better than the usual 6am!). I guess when the time changes in a few weeks we will be right back where we started...oh well!
Snacktime on the patio-

All the boys camping-
Typical Chris-
Our other child has now baked for a whopping 16 weeks. Only 24 more to go! So far it seems that everything is going well. I've gained 5 pounds and my waistline is expanding. I think it's time to start getting the maternity clothes washed and ready. We have our BIG ultrasound in a couple of weeks. I'm still leaning towards boy...but we shall see. I talk to Christopher about Peanut a lot but he only cares about my belly button. We will make progress soon. = )

Anyway, everything is great in the Falcone household. We are definitely enjoying the fabulous weather and getting into the fall spirit!

0 comments: