Chuck and I spent a small fortune today picking out the furniture and decor for Caleb's room. The theme is Vintage Airplanes! We looooove it (well, the idea at least - the final product may be a different story...)! Here is a picture of the only thing we could bring home from the store! The rest will arrive in 8 weeks!
I'm also very excited about the airplane theme because Christopher is mild-moderately obsessed with airplanes. So hopefully this can help the two bond. I so can't wait for them to meet! Christopher has been very observant of other babies lately and points them out everywhere! Our neighbor just had her baby too and we've been working on "shhhh....be quiet...the baby is sleeping....". It's cute - he will put his finger over his lips and say "shhhhh".
Well hopefully in 8 weeks I can post pics of the final nursery product! = )
On another note- Christopher has officially moved up to the 18 month class. It's a little over a month early but he was ready! Sadly, this means a whole new class with a whole new set of germs! We had to pick him up from school early on Thursday for a fever of 102F that lasted for 3 days!!! He was MISERABLE...as were we! It was just a virus (of course) and he is finally better as of today! Yea!
Sunday, November 21, 2010
Vintage Airplanes!
Posted by The Falcones at 7:19 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment