I am no longer able to suck my tummy in SO I figured it's time for the first belly pic! The picture below was taken yesterday at 16 weeks (~4 months)! I'm not a fan of showing my stomach but I figured I would enjoy this later when I can no longer see my feet... My pants still fit just fine (probably because they are all low rise), however, my belly is slowing creeping over the waist line so maternity pants are not too far away! As for the weight gain, I'm doing a much better job eating! We have the big weigh-in tomorrow. I've been monitoring my weight at the gym and I think I will make the doc proud! = ) On another note, I brought an ultrasound Doppler set home from work the other day to listen to the heartbeat with Chuck for the first time. When I got home I realized the ultrasound gel was not with the equipment AND the battery to the machine died. This totally sucked! What sucked even more was we went to HEB and had to buy KY-jelly and a 9 volt battery...embarrassing!!!!! Needless to say, Chuck walked through the store and purchased this alone. I was a good 10 feet behind him laughing hysterically! We finally heard the heartbeat and it was AMAZING! = ) Sounds strong and healthy! We are definitely getting excited about the big ultrasound in 3 weeks when we find out the gender!
Monday, January 12, 2009
The Belly!
Posted by The Falcones at 12:37 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Hey I have seen some of those big elastic things that you can use to wear your normal pants, but then it makes it easy to leave them unbuttoned. Some friends have really like those.
BTW this is my first blog ever to follow! Love it! Great idea!
Post a Comment