Today marks the first day I had to leave my pants unbuttoned! I've had weird aches and pains this past week that usually woke me up around 2:30 am. Little did I know that these strange feelings meant my belly was about to 'pop'! The picture I posted about 2 weeks ago of my belly is probably half the size it is now...I never knew how quickly I could expand! Charlie is really enjoying the new addition to my waistline...like he said from the beginning, "I just can't wait until your big and fat"....well here you go babe! = ) I will post more belly pics in a couple of weeks.
Other news- I just got a call from my doctor today saying I'm anemic so I now get to take another lovely horse pill- iron! Great! This probably stems from the fact I didn't eat meat or really any veggies for a good 2 months. On a brighter note, I started eating steak, spinach etc. so hopefully this iron thing will only be temporary...we all know what iron does to the body..... tear.
Anyways, we hope you all are doing well! Only 11 more days until the big ultrasound...we can't wait!
Thursday, January 22, 2009
I swear I could button those yesterday...
Posted by The Falcones at 9:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
oh my gosh i have so much to learn. so, your body tells you when your belly is about to get big - and then it just pops out? did this happen in like a day or like an hour?
Post a Comment