Today marks the 12 year anniversary of Charlie asking me to be his girlfriend! ; ) A quick 10 years later we were married....followed by 2 years of matrimony...and now here we are preparing for a child! I decided to get Charlie a few goodies to celebrate. First was a yummy smelling bottle of cologne (Emporio Armani). Second was a fabulous long-sleeve button up Polo! Lastly, I got him the cutest little (and I mean 9 month old size little) navy blue polo shirt for our baby boy! I decided the 'Baby's First Polo' was so dang cute I got baby Falcone's cousin, Nathan, one too! They will be about 6 weeks apart so I thought this would make for cute photo ops! ; ) Anyways, we get more and more excited every single day about the baby and can't wait for June! Baby Updates:
Sunday, February 22, 2009
12 Years In The Making!
1. Charlie finally felt the baby kick on Valentine's Day. Prior to, the baby would stop kicking as soon as Charlie put his hand on my belly.
2. I felt the baby hiccup for the first time last night...the doctor was right when she said it would feel very different from the usual kung-fu fighting.
3. We still have not decided on a baby name but are getting closer.....kinda...okay, not really.
4. I LOOK PREGNANT! = ) Hehe...
Posted by The Falcones at 4:01 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment