Sunday, February 1, 2009

Updates!

1. We put a deposit down on a daycare Friday..meaning we reserved our spot for the fall! Kids R Kids is located less than half a mile from our house and they have a fabulous crew working there! We are very comfortable with our decision and glad things fell into place so nicely. HOWEVER, we are guaranteed a spot mid-October which could be a problem depending on when the baby is born. We may have a few weeks without childcare....any takers? = )


2. I started wearing maternity pants on Saturday...they are hilarious! (see below). Charlie thinks it's funny to 'pop' the waistband from the back side...not funny Chuck! Old Navy had an amazing sale on maternity clothes so I stocked up! I still fit in a few pair of jeans and work pants, but I figured why not wear the stretchy things if I have them!
3. I gained 3 pounds! Yea! = )

We can't wait to update everyone on Tuesday about the big ultrasound! Please say a quick prayer for us that everything is developing properly....and the baby is cooperative so we can find out the sex! = )

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh you have maternity pants! So cute.

The Celayas said...

Your pants are adorable! You will really appreciate the stretchiness over the next few months!