Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Happy Mother's Day To Me! = )

Charlie surprised me last night with a fabulous Mother's Day Gift...a camcorder to capture precious moments of our Baby Boy once he arrives!! Can't wait to use it!


Other news- we went to the doctor yesterday. He has a strong heart beat, he's moving a lot BUT he was measuring a little small externally (a.k.a. fundal height). The doctor did not seem to be too concerned but wants us to get an ultrasound in 2 weeks to make sure he's growing fine. I'm sure he is though! = ) I've been gaining about 1.5 pounds a week lately and currently have gained 15 pounds! I know there were concerns in the beginning about my weight gain...looks like I was just a 'late bloomer'! Otherwise, all is well and we are just getting super excited about meeting him!

0 comments: