Our due date is tomorrow, yea! We had a doctor appt today...still 2 cm but now 90% effaced. For now we plan to continue 'naturally' until: a) he gets too big, b) some other medical concern arises or c) I reach 41 or possibly 42 weeks. We have our next appointment in a week in addition to a non-stress test (since I'll be overdue) followed by an ultrasound on Wednesday. Depending on those results we are possibly looking at being induced at the end of next week. Charlie and I are hoping the baby decides to come before then, but we shall see. He seems pretty content in my belly.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Come on Baby F! Everyone is anxious to meet you!
Grandma Henry wants to know when her grandson will be coming out to play :)
I keep on thinking my phone is going off and checking it every five or ten minutes waiting for the call. lol. Hurry up nephew!! =)
Post a Comment