No progress...still 2 cm and 80% effaced. Looks like it could be another 2 weeks or so! Guess he's having a pretty good time in there....little stinker! ; )
Don't stress - he'll be here before you know it! Enjoy going to the movies and out to dinner. :) Soon you'll have a new little man in your life who won't be so keen on those activities!
I am so excited for you guys...I can't believe he is almost here! I will be praying that he decides to come into the world a little earlier than the due date! Enjoy your sleep while you can though!
That's how it was for me when I had Emily. I started out at 80% and 2 cm then the next week I had no change. Then the third check up I was at 80% effaced and 3 cm. I stayed at that for another week. Then I went into labor and had Emily a day before her due date (so I guess you can say right on time). If I didn't have to have a scheduled CS for our next child I was planning on telling them not to tell me my progress. It is excruciating playing that waiting game!
3 comments:
Don't stress - he'll be here before you know it! Enjoy going to the movies and out to dinner. :) Soon you'll have a new little man in your life who won't be so keen on those activities!
I can't wait to introduce him to Nate!
I am so excited for you guys...I can't believe he is almost here! I will be praying that he decides to come into the world a little earlier than the due date! Enjoy your sleep while you can though!
That's how it was for me when I had Emily. I started out at 80% and 2 cm then the next week I had no change. Then the third check up I was at 80% effaced and 3 cm. I stayed at that for another week. Then I went into labor and had Emily a day before her due date (so I guess you can say right on time). If I didn't have to have a scheduled CS for our next child I was planning on telling them not to tell me my progress. It is excruciating playing that waiting game!
Post a Comment