Monday, July 13, 2009

O-M-G!!!

...that about sums up the past 2 weeks! I could have never imagined how challenging yet rewarding having a baby would be! I have definitely learned how important support from family and friends can be...SO thanks to you all who have been there for us these past 2 weeks (especially those of you who had the wonderful opportunity to be there for one of my daily break downs)! = ) I can honestly say things are getting better by the day and I'm just amazed and overwhelmed with love everytime I hold Christopher! He is our little bundle of joy and we couldn't imagine life without him!

We went to the doctor on Friday for his 2 week check up (actually 10 days) and he is growing like a weed! He already grew 1/2 an inch and gained 5 ounces. We still aren't sure yet if he is going to lose his hair or if it's going to grow in. For now he is still our little guy with an old man hair-do! We love him anyways! ; ) The eyes are slowly turning blue...they are beautiful, I mean handsome! We hope you all are doing well and will try to keep this updated with pics, etc.! P.S. Happy belated 4th of July!

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

That face in the first picture is too cute! He does look like a little old man!

Mrs. Robinson said...

I love the pics! Keep em coming.

Denny, Heather, and Emily said...

Love all the pics! Can't wait to see more of the little man :)