Saturday, July 18, 2009

Pics and a quick update!

Our first outing together as a family...to Target, of course!
First sponge bath...he equally hated his first 'real' bath!The umbilical cord FINALLY fell off a few days ago...it's still sitting on my nightstand (gross, I know!).
Mommy and Topher! ; )

Tummy time...he accidentally rolled over a few times!

We are doing well...I'm still giving the whole BFing thing a try. It's been very difficult but slooooooowly getting better. I am giving it to one month then will re-evaluate the situation! Charlie has been a trooper! He changes diapers like a champ and can swaddle a baby with the best of them! He is back at work but is still willing to get up in the middle of the night and hold my hand during the difficult feedings (if I yell loud enough from the living room). We are still getting used to the new lifestyle BUT are just totally in love with the little guy and couldn't imagine life without him! = )




1 comments:

Mrs. Robinson said...

I love the Mommy and Topher pic!