We finally decided to move Chris into a big boy room. See pics below. We love it! And he does too!
The picture below is what Charlie saw when he went into Christopher's room to check on him 3 nights ago. He rolls over at night! I love walking into his room and seeing his little hiney up in the air! Things are going great and we are enjoying him more and more every day! We plan to take him to a pumpkin patch this weekend and he even has a pumpking outfit to go with it! = ) He's growing so fast and getting so long...I had to buy him 6 month clothes yesterday! And he started using his exersaucer which he loves!
We are super excited about our upcoming trip to Virginia in a couple of weeks! Should be very interesting since we have a layover both ways! Hope he's up for the trip! = ) I know he can't wait to see the family! It's been way too long!
Friday, October 23, 2009
Big Boy Room!
Posted by The Falcones at 7:28 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment