It's been quite some time since I last posted about our little dude...well that's because I am now a full time working mom...and dangit it is a hard job all around! = ) I'm completing my first month back to work....I daydream about winning the lottery...enough said! Yes I just finished crying before this picture above. Christopher seems to be adjusting to daycare fine despite being sent home in someone else's clothes the second day AND they tried to give me the wrong baby.....Isla is a cute baby girl and all (and I hope she will one day be Chris' girlfriend) BUT I would rather take my own home, thank you!
Other news- Charlie decided to give Tophie (yes, I said Tophie) a hair cute despite my constant bit#$ing about it....as you can see below I was right! = ) The rat tail is definitely gone but so is pretty much all the hair on the back side of his head...oh and it's crooked! Charlie likes to blame Christopher for moving his head during the haircut. He's 3 months old Charlie...again, enough said! ; )
Also since the last time I posted, our cute as can be nephew, Nathan, was baptised. Charlie is the godfather (quite appropriate for an Italian). As usual, we had a great time hanging with the family!

1 comments:
Agreed - his neckline is a little crooked...but you failed to mention that you wouldn't let me finish after he turned his head. So...his hair IS crooked, but who's fault is that?
And by the way...you are the perfect working mother. You are doing great!
Post a Comment