Monday, May 17, 2010

Just another manic monday!

Christopher met the boo boo bunny today. The boo boo bunny is nothing more than an ice cube surrounded by a washcloth and tightly closed with a hair tie. He face planted today at school into a table and cut his upper eye lid and bruised his cheek. THEN he came home and fell into his toy shelf in the new playroom and busted his lip open. Poor thing...I think it really hurt his feelings. Anyway, he loved sucking on the ice cube for 15 minutes or so and it seemed to really help with the swelling.

Also, I finally captured Christopher's Mr. Yuck face on camera. He's such a stinker when it comes to eating dinner. He's so picky. He loves milk and cheerios. I never know with the rest....
Here's Christopher after bathtime-

1 comments:

Lindsey said...

So cute! I love his mohawk!