Monday, July 19, 2010

Some interesting changes...

1. Christopher likes to eat crayons now...he ate a blue one yesterday.
2. He now likes to say uh-oh THEN drop his cup.
3. He also likes to point at me and say no....we are totally in for it!

His vocabulary is expanding (haha) and he is starting to make more sense. Here are his current words and their meaning:

Uh-oh = I'm about to throw something.
Pupu = puppy
Dad = Charlie
Dada = just about everything else
Stick = we have these sticky letters and numbers for the bathtub and when we put them on the wall we say "stick". He started doing it too and it's so funny!
Mama = GIVE ME!!! (so annoying) He even does this to me in the car when I'm trying to eat breakfast on the way to drop him off at school. I think we played "mama" for an hour or so on the way home from Austin yesterday. Once I give him what he wants he giggles and smiles at me.
This/That = pointing at something.

There are a few others we are trying to figure out. He's just a little ham! He loves to smile and do everything we tell him not to do. I disciplined him the other day for the first time by popping him on the hand. What did he do? He popped me back. What did I do? I laughed...oh well!

Anyway, he is keeping us beyond busy right now and we are loving it! = )

2 comments:

Lisa said...

OMG!!!! I am laughing so hard!!!

The Falcones said...

Come live with us for a day and you might not be laughing when you leave....haha! = ) Love you, Auntie L!