Sunday, January 16, 2011

The Beginning of 2011...

It's been awhile...sorry. This year has started off great for our family! We had a wonderful holiday season and have just been super busy!
Chuck and I went away for the weekend to Ft. Worth for the Cotton Bowl. Thanks to Grandma Henry, MamaQ and Papa Grumps for allowing us to relaaaaaaaax! It was awesome! Friday was the game (they played in the Cowboys stadium) - it was so much fun! Saturday we slept in, got up and ate a ridiculous amount of food at the breakfast buffet then went back to bed until 11! We finally made it out on the town and visited the Stockyards, ate some good BBQ, went to Billy Bob's dance hall (& played pool), went to the MOVIES, walked through the Water Gardens then ate at an amazing steakhouse (Reata's). Sunday we slept in AGAIN then drove home! We missed our little man but this was a MUCH needed getaway! Here are some pics before we left for the game/weekend:

We also recently started decorating Cableb's room. Chris LOVES Caleb's room because it has airplanes! AND because we made the mistake of letting him jump on Caleb's bed...oops! Christopher recognizes his brother (CJ as he calls him) is in my belly and gives him kiss BUT I think he is in for a rude awakening!! I'm 30 weeks along now but I look like I did at 37 weeks last time. Let's just say I've enjoyed eating EVERYTHING this pregnancy - it's been fun! ; ) It's funny how last time I was so ready to have the baby but this time I'm more patient because I KNOW what's on the other side....even so we are very excited to welcome Caleb into the world in March!
Other news - Chris starts a new school tomorrow. It's been stressing me out! I know he will do great and everything will be just fine but it's going to take him some time to adjust. Will let you all know how this goes! Besides who couldn't love this little face...
Here are some pictures of Christopher's first taste of hot chocolate and marshmallows - he looooved it!
And finally, pics of Christopher and his girlfriend Ellie! They are so cute together and always hug goodbye!
Hope the new year is treating you all well!

0 comments: