Chris is growing up too quickly. He's into running, jumping, singing songs (we usually don't know what they are), babbling/talking, repeating too much of what we say ; ), CLIMBING ON EVERYTHING!!! (it's driving me nuts) and just turning into a handsome young boy! He switched daycares a couple of weeks ago and it was actually easy for everyone! Thank goodness because I was so stressed out about the transition! We are very very very happy with our choice to move him! The other guy is growing a bit too quickly as well - it's a wee bit uncomfortable at times! = ) We are entering week 34! My appetite has been out of control this pregnancy...and since I'm carrying Caleb a little lower than Chris I'm able to eat a bit more this time around too. It's fun! Here's a quick glimpse of the belly. I have to admit the picture actually makes me look smaller than what I am (which is why I like it! haha!). We are finishing up the nursery and I will post pics when we are done. It's pretty cute I must say! I've been having dreams that Caleb is arriving around 37 weeks which is soon and kind of scary but I'm really shooting for March 17th for a St. Patty's Day baby (for those that don't know - this is one of my FAVORITE holidays!). We have an ultrasound Thursday to check the size of the baby and make sure he's growing appropriately so hopefully we will get some pics of his face and double-confirm the gender! We are really cherishing our last couple of weeks as a family of 3 that sleeps through the night ; ) but are very excited to meet the little guy!
Sunday, February 6, 2011
Quick update!
Posted by The Falcones at 1:31 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment