Saturday, April 16, 2011

Both boys asleep...





so I'll be brief! = ) Lots has gone one lately. Chris had the flu for a week so Caleb and I evacuated to Lake Jackson to keep Caleb safe. I missed the boys terribly but we had a nice visit with "nam-maw". Prior to our 'retreat' Charlie jumped a fence and obliterated his right knee (torn ACL and medial/lateral meniscus). He is scheduled to have surgery this Wednesday for repair followed by 6-8 weeks of recovery. Needless to say it has been quite eventful since Caleb's birth. We are SO thankful for all the help our family has given us!!!! Y'all are the best!


Caleb is doing great. Growing like a weed! He's already a few ounces shy of 11 pounds!! He recently moved into his big boy room and I'm currently sleeping in there with him. He has gastrointestinal issues so I have been putting him to sleep on his stomach. With the whole SIDS campaign ("Back to Sleep") I just want to make sure he is doing okay...let's see how long that last.


Our other little-big guy is also doing great. He is such a great big brother. He loves to help...almost to the point that it's too much. He had a Easter party at school this past week that I was able to attend. There was an ADORABLE parade, easter egg hunt and lunch. It was total craziness take Caleb with me to Christopher's room full of toddlers. We had a great time though!


Pic of me and the boys at the party-

Easter egg hunt-

Chris during the parade-


The boys after the party. Somehow Chris ended up coming home with me and Caleb before noon-All 3 of my favorite men-Best big brother ever!-

1 comments:

Denny, Heather, and Emily said...

Loved the update! Plus, I love Chris's spiky hairdo! It's sooo cute!