Chuck is doing fantastic post knee surgery a week ago. He is working so hard to get stronger each day and I'm so proud of his progress. Caleb and I accompany him to physical therapy every other day and beginning next week we will drive him to and from work! Charlie is slowly gaining more range of motion of his knee and strength and the pain continues to decrease. Before we know it he will be back full force! Can't wait!!!
Caleb is doing well too! He recently started reflux medication...what baby doesn't have some degree of reflux though...so we shall see how long we keep him on it. He also had a BIG appointment yesterady with the opthalmologist. Yep, #2 also has an eye problem. Nope, it's not the same as Chris and is completely unrelated. So I'll be brief and if you want more details we can talk... So a piece of his iris attaches to his lens. Currently there are no concerns other than cosmetic which is not important to us. We will continue to monitor his progress and once he is a year old we may try to 'break the adhesions' with serial dilations. Long term this problem could lead to glaucoma or possibly him needing glasses at a very early age. OR it may not affect him at all. We shall see. I'm not overly concerned right now. Otherwise, this little man has grown a ton lately. He is now in the 80th% with weight and is a whole pound bigger than Chris was at this same point in time. HE STARTED SMILING THIS PAST WEEK! It absolutely melts my heart and just makes everything so worth it. He unfortunately is not quite the sleeper his brother was and doesn't really go more than 3 hours at a time at night without eating...Chris was going 6 hours at this point. I'll just cherish these extra moments we have together at night because before we know it he will be a wild 2 year old who only wants to cuddle when they're sick. ; ) ...and YES this is our last child!
Chris is just a ham! He repeats EVERYTHING we say! The other day I said "Oh my gosh"...he repeated it. Then I said "OMG" which he repeated as well. Believe it or not he can go through the ENTIRE alphabet. He doesn't enunciate each letter properly but nonetheless he goes through the whole thing. Charlie has heard him count to 9! As far as colors go everything is still ORANGE (unless it's actually orange then it is usually blue).....he will get the hang of it. His vocabulary has just exploded! He is slowly becomming interested in the potty. He will tell you before he poops. We take him to the bathroom and let him explore but we are definitely not pushing the issue...especially with our current situation. He also seems to not poo or pee at night anymore but shortly does after waking up. We are definetly going to let him guide us on this one.
Overall, we are doing pretty well! I have been so so so so so very blessed to have such great family around to help me take care of the 3 boys! I've been a little (okay A LOT) overwhelmed at times and it never fails that someone is there to help out! Thank you all so much!!!
Wednesday, April 27, 2011
My 3 Boys!
Posted by The Falcones at 3:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment