Yes we are all still alive...just been so dang busy!
So, what's new?
-I went back to work...
-Caleb is growing so fast and is now grabbing objects in his play mat...he seriously has to be one of the happiest babies I have ever met!!!...
-He is also SLEEPING THROUGH THE NIGHT now!!!!...
-Christopher had his 2nd birthday party...and turns 2 on Wednesday...he is SUCH a handful and is constantly on the go. He is absolutely hysterical and we love listening to him talk, talk, talk...
-He is also turning into a little dictator though which is not so loved...but still funny...
-Christopher has attempted potty training on his own twice now...one was in the backyard & the other consisted of him passing gas for about 10 minutes on the toilet while yelling "I did it!"...
-We are currently interviewing nannies and may switch the kids over...
We are REALLY enjoying our family of 4! It's so great to see the two kids together! Christopher will just randomly run up to Caleb and give him a big kiss on the head. He has only head butted Caleb once and accidently hit him with a golf club another time...otherwise it's nothing but love! ; ) ...well I guess he also likes to sneak up on him and scare the poo out of him...which is soooooooooo funny, but he means well.
Anyway, here are some pics of the boys. I wish I could show you all the other ones (they are even better) but these will have to do for now.








0 comments:
Post a Comment