Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Who knew...

My favorite yogurt has aspartame in it...I sure didn't! Well, it has been replaced by Chocolate and Vanilla pudding...yummy!

Just a quick update...the nausea is G-O-N-E (for the most part)! Hells yea! I still can't eat all foods, but I'm no longer repulsed by foods other than cheez its and PBJ. Yea! Just in time for our annual Christmas trip to Fairfield when we eat ourselves retarded. On the other hand my bedtime continues to get earlier and ealier (I'm turning into my mom! ). I actually woke up at 3:30am the other morning and cleaned house...crazy!

Other interesting things...my belly is now ummmmm bigger. I don't want to call it a baby bump yet, because the baby is still hiding behind my pelvic bone...so I can't blame it on that...but I'm definitely 'thicker'. We shall just call this the fat stage. Not so pleasant BUT well worth it! We take weekly belly pictures so once I feel like I look pregnant and not phat I will post one!

Hope you all are doing well and enjoying the holiday season! Just think, this time next year we will have a 5-6 month old baby possibly wearing this I love Daddy onsie (thanks Hefners)!!!!

0 comments: