This past weekend my mom, Lisa, Crissy, Amanda, Ma and Susie Q threw Charlie and I an AMAZING baby shower! Everything was perfect and we had a blast! To top it off my little sister Rachel was able to fly down from Virginia for the shower AND the day of the shower my dad and Melissa flew in as well and surprised me!! I couldn't have asked for a more perfect day! Okay, I lied. I could have done without the tornado cloud on the drive down! Otherwise- perfect! We received sooo many fabulous gifts! Baby-without-a-name will love all of them...especially the car toy that doesn't shut up!!! (Thanks Crissy!) Here are some highlights from the shower....
Me and my beautiful sisters!
Toy blocks my dad made me as a kid. Now for our son to play with!
Yuuummmy Cake!
Picture with all the grandparents sans Grumps! = )

0 comments:
Post a Comment