We have been so busy lately with weekend events, work and getting ready for the baby so I'm sorry it's been a while since the last update! 2 weeks ago (28 weeks preggo) I was in my dear friend, Cindy Smith's wedding! It was absolutely gorgeous and she was a stunning bride! I definitely noticed a HUGE change in my energy level since Erin & Mike's wedding I was in at 5 months pregnant...there were NO dance lessons for our little man this time. He basically had yummy food/cake and a cup of coffee to keep me going! It was a blast to say the least though and we got to catch up with a bunch of friends we haven't seen for quite some time! See the pic below of the groom's cake...they both work for NASA~so cute!
This past weekend we had our first baby shower thrown by The Days, Celayas and Dyes! It was perfect! They put so much effort into throwing this shower and it really made Charlie and I feel very special! To make it even better we had CRAWFISH for the main meal...it was A-W-E-S-O-M-E! I'm not sure if it's on my 'okay to eat list'...but if not, don't ruin this for me! = ) 
We have so much coming up between now and when the baby arrives. My little sister Rachel is flying in tomorrow for another baby shower this weekend hosted by our families. Should be a great time as well! The following weekend we have a birthing class..... then 2 more showers the following 2 weeks then my sister's graduation from Texas A&M (whoop) followed by a trip to the Big D to see our nephew who should be born by then followed by one last shindig the May 30th weekend when my mom rented a beach house! Charlie and I have sworn that the month of June will be for sleeping and last minute baby things...no plans!!! I am definitely slowing down and getting large. I'm constantly stopping to catch my breathe. I just can't imagine how I will feel in 10 weeks when we are due! = ) Oh goodness.....
Thursday, April 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment