Our not-so-little guy will be 5 weeks old this Monday! We CAN'T believe it! He reached a whopping 10 pounds this past week and moved up a diaper size! He's growing so quickly and getting sooooo very handsome! (see below)
I finally overcame that dang infection and have noted some improvement daily with our feeding situation...next goal- 6 weeks! As if I haven't had enough trouble BFing cutie patootie Chris, I was actually asked to be a milk donor for someone else since I'm apparently a mooo cow! NO THANK YOU!!! One is enough!!!!! (and that's just plain WEIRD to me!)
Chris now tracks our movement across the room. We can't wait for him to start smiling, which should be soon! We are really enjoying him now and starting to get the hang of things. We are learning his different faces and noises and can tell between poop face and I'm still hungry face! Now if we can just get him to learn the difference between night and day, all would be good! =)

0 comments:
Post a Comment