Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Not so good with the lefty...

Christopher requires LOTS of attention. I am starting to think he is high maintenance...he must have gotten that from Charlie...haha! = ) I typically carry him around the house when he's awake (if he's not in the swing). This requires one hand on Chris at all times (even though I know Chuck prefers it to be both) and the other to do mini tasks here and there. Since I am a righty I use this hand to secure Chris to my body knowing he's the safest this way. This leaves my partially functional left hand free. Yesterday I had the bright idea of cleaning the kitchen with my left hand...including the coffee pot! Let's just say...R.I.P. Mr. Coffee Pot. I apologize for shattering you. I also apologize for replacing you with the most fabulous contraption ever! Meet our new kitchen appliance. Charlie thinks it's "pretty cool". I think it's "essential"!

0 comments: