Where do I begin?.....
San Diego with the family was freaking awesome! We had the most amazing time and Christopher was a rockstar! Since I have nearly 300 pictures I will do my best to sum it up.
Below is Charlie packing...this was so much different than when we went to California last time...toys in a suitcase?!?
Thursday we flew from Houston to San Diego. Christopher was pretty good this flight and slept about an hour of it. We were amazed that our child consumed 3 bottles in a 3 hour flight. Note to self- pack 4x what you think you need when flying....
When we arrived in San Diego, we picked up our rental car. I booked a mid sized SUV however we were 'chosen' to have a mini-V! I was super pumped. However, after having it for the weekend I can say I much rather prefer my Acura. My dreams of one day being a soccer mom in a mini-V was squashed! Chuck absolutely hated the mini-V and reminded me of this everytime we got in the car!
Christopher was so worn out from the flight, he passed out on the bed! It was adorable. Later on, the hotel brought us a pack and play which was super awesome to not have to take that with us!
We set up a play area in the hotel for Christopher. He enjoyed it very much. Doug- the cookie jar was one of the lucky toys to travel with us. ; )

0 comments:
Post a Comment