Wednesday, February 23, 2011

SAN ANTONIO!

This past Thursday I flew to San Antonio for a PA conference. The flight went great! It was the best way possible to travel this pregnant. I just sat back and relaxed! = ) I had one little mishap in the airport where I missed the chair while sitting and fell flat on my butt - I found it hilarious and embarrassing but the poor people around me were mortified! It turned out the 'chair' was actually a little end table...why must they all be the same color?!?

Anyway, Thursday and Friday I attended my lectures, ordered room service and relaxed as much as possible. Of course I was wide awake at 5am Friday morning. Late Friday night (10:30) Chuck and Chris arrived at the hotel. Chris slept the whole way there however was wide awake once they got out of the car. Let's just say the night ended with us going to bed around 1am and Chris and I sleeping on a pull out couch and none of us getting much sleep at all! There were many times throughout the night I had a toddler finger on my nose or in my mouth and a big grin in front of me! = )

We had a great time spending the remainder of the weekend at the Hyatt Hill Country Resort. They had a heated pool, playground, tons of ducks/birds, smores by the campfire and an outdoor movie and popcorn night! We are definitely going back!!

Heated outdoor pool -
Tetherball with dad-He's all business at the playground-Campfire smores-

He LOVED the smores!
Chris kept calling the racoon in this picture Max...it was funny!

0 comments: